The Skipper

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000s
My Location
Worcestershire, UK
Hi (whoever),

New to the forum but not new to sat.
I was 'active' in the S*Y analog days when Clanzer, Max King, Lyngsat and Loveley Jubbly ruled. (some still around its nice to see) :)
Got all the programmers, Season, Phoenix, Smartmouse, pic84 cards etc.. (In a box at the mo awaiting 2nd wind!)

Had a real crack in them days with a modest motorised system and BDE D2mac set-up. many late nights and square eyes :)

Getting a bit bored with S*Y D*G*T*L now and their price hikes and so want again to venture into the beyond.

Came across this site/forum, looks cool and so registered with the hope of gleaning some info from you experts out there before I buy a system with my hard earned, and hopefully contibuting as well.

Lurking as I have done its easy to spot the flamers and the good guys, nothing changes in that respect :(

Needless to say in a few months time I will be in the market for a motorised system with 80 cm dish max (I wish more but it really is max) :(
So will need good advice on top notch gear. I am a firm believer of 'you get what you pay for' usuallyy he he

Anyway, thats enouigh for now before I bore the pants of the lot of ya if not already!

Cheers, The Skipper

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Welcome The Skipper, always good to see a returnee to the hobby.:)

Quite a bit going on at the moment which I'm sure will be of interest, particularly with regard to programming equipment and interfaces.

There really are some good receivers and motors out there as well, so you will probably be spoiled for choice.

Regards

Rolf

miloud4u

Reaction score
hallo,i kant understand what you want to watch free????????????????????
maak it simple if you want help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok

Email address removed

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Hi miloud4u

I removed your email address from your above post as it's not a good idea to publish it in an open forum. Members can PM you if they want or email you via your pofile.