My Satellite Setup
Metabox 3 ; DM500s
0.6m Elsat Lnb Ku-band
1.0m.Dual KU Band LNB
3.1m K-Tronix Mesh Gospell C-band + Kombined KU LNB 4 way Diseq Switch
My Location
25'40'32S. 28'14'5E
Morning Guys and Girls.
On Friday evening I finally reached one of my long term goals with the KTI.

At aprox 8pm at Friday night,I finally got my first C-band reception off Intel 10 @ 68.5deg.
The signal; was low ,and the Image broke up allot ,but it was there.I spent a few more hours with the alignment of the dish, and some tweaking of the LNB.
The signal improved somewhat, but not enough to my liking. Yesterday I got on the roof again, and gave it another go (This time sober!!)
I changed out the MTI Lnb for my cheaper, newer Gospell, and the signal improvement was a good 4% more on the Metabox.
(MTI 25k vs Gospell 15k noise)
I must say : this is one hell of a finicky Satellite! If the dish moves less than 1/16th ,the signal drops enough to loose the picture.So I took some rope,and strapped this dish to the roof in 2 places.Its a bit better now.
I hope to finally receive the 46 channels which are available on it ,and not the 15 that I currently have after 6 hours of tweaking!
Will post some pics later on tonight.
Karis

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
,i will install my 2,40m dish also very soon!
how,good is the signal,on the mulichoice south africa transponder?
where,did you buy the kti 3,10 m?

i heard,to get,optimal signal results,you must modifeized,the lnb feed holder,in orginal they are to long,has now echostar 2,40,and kti mesch 1,95m

what,motor,do you using?
i have the jager smo 36,very strong motor,with dual axis!
also,good signal,on Thaicom 78,5e?
on 75e ,some new channels,are startet,that are very strong,the strongest of all cband sat is now the badr 3 on 26,have also signal here with 90 cm,also good signal yamahl 49e

problem,in future,the lunch of intels wimax,in big city,then the complete freqency of cband,is use,by other carrier:(

mathu pet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
6 feet c/band dish
eurobox receiver and also a technosat 888 receiver
My Location
nairobi kenya
karism said:
Morning Guys and Girls.
On Friday evening I finally reached one of my long term goals with the KTI.

At aprox 8pm at Friday night,I finally got my first C-band reception off Intel 10 @ 68.5deg.
The signal; was low ,and the Image broke up allot ,but it was there.I spent a few more hours with the alignment of the dish, and some tweaking of the LNB.
The signal improved somewhat, but not enough to my liking. Yesterday I got on the roof again, and gave it another go (This time sober!!)
I changed out the MTI Lnb for my cheaper, newer Gospell, and the signal improvement was a good 4% more on the Metabox.
(MTI 25k vs Gospell 15k noise)
I must say : this is one hell of a finicky Satellite! If the dish moves less than 1/16th ,the signal drops enough to loose the picture.So I took some rope,and strapped this dish to the roof in 2 places.Its a bit better now.
I hope to finally receive the 46 channels which are available on it ,and not the 15 that I currently have after 6 hours of tweaking!
Will post some pics later on tonight.
Karis

Hi karis,
i have a 6 feet prime focus sat and a c/band lnbf annd can only receive 2 sat location ie arabsat 26.0E and c-pas 10 nomater how much i try i can not get any other location.My dish is on the groud and would like to know is there an effect if i put it o the roof.And could you pls surgest on how ican be able to get Atlantic Bird 3 and others covering kenya.
thanks and enjoy Dubai one a great station eh
prter

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
hi!
do you have signal ,on the ary package,and the transponder 3836v Multichoice,here i have no signal blindscan found 141 tv channels!

now zee tv sport is fta @ the moment!
vey good documentation channel,is ujala tv,with a lot of animal reports!

still loking for mtv inda card in cryptworks,but i dont find one..!

on ftv, (fta) i see a lot of english footbal!

the itresting,and one of the weakest transponder here,is dordashan india,on day time i have no signal in the night i can watch ,sometines!
now iam using mti 15 celvin lnb,i want to change it,into a newer 12 kelvin gardiner,or 13 celvin,then i hope signal is a little bit better,we will see,what lnb ,do you using!
i dont use corotor,it takes to much signals.away!

mathu pet

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
6 feet c/band dish
eurobox receiver and also a technosat 888 receiver
My Location
nairobi kenya
:)
Turok said:
hi!
do you have signal ,on the ary package,and the transponder 3836v Multichoice,here i have no signal blindscan found 141 tv channels!

now zee tv sport is fta @ the moment!
vey good documentation channel,is ujala tv,with a lot of animal reports!

still loking for mtv inda card in cryptworks,but i dont find one..!

on ftv, (fta) i see a lot of english footbal!

the itresting,and one of the weakest transponder here,is dordashan india,on day time i have no signal in the night i can watch ,sometines!
now iam using mti 15 celvin lnb,i want to change it,into a newer 12 kelvin gardiner,or 13 celvin,then i hope signal is a little bit better,we will see,what lnb ,do you using!
i dont use corotor,it takes to much signals.away!

hi what are the other channel wich are free to air on that sat since ican only get like amaximum of 22 channels only.And yes i can get Ary channels and have avery strong signal.Iam away right now will work on it as soon as iget back.And by theway is NTV Kenya free to air somebody told me its on pas 7/10 but can not get it.Could you mind giving me the list and the frequncies pls pls pls.:)
Thanks guys.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
Hi!
in the meantime,the indian ujala tv channel is complitly gone,with my 2,40 m dish,reports from germany wiht 3,66 m kti dish,can still receive it!
same now on the indian dordarshan channels,one month ago a can watch it in the night,on day time signal is much lower,duriing sunshine,and blue sky,but at the moment,now dordashans here,the wekest of all are the feedtransponder it self,in kenya,also low singal:)?

on this freqencys?
when this satelite will be repaced?
hope then much stronger,on multichoice i have signal,on all transponders only the 3836 i cant reveive 3863 is working,if i look to the freqency lists on lingsat i noticed,that nhk for e.g,using the nearly the same freqency,on the other polarity,this is the main reason that most of the channels are so weak,because the stronger ones,on the other polarty,take most of the signal..
where i can get gospel lnbs,never have any,are they perform good?
at the moment i used a mti 15 kelvin from taiwan ,gospel also comes from taiwan?
you have also signal difrence,in kenia during day/night time?