News For Asians Sattrackers

yash

Reaction score
My Location
India
There is one hidden mature content channel on an ASIAN satellite. Scrambled! But I am Getting some pictures on my reciever. Want to Know Information Contact me on

Yash if you have info post it ( no keys )

yash

Reaction score
My Location
India
Its hardcore channel on Asiasat 3S other than bluekiss.

Agent-mith11

Reaction score
Then Why dont u post the details here.If u ve any info post here.thats why this forum is here to share infrormation and know more about satellites and receivers.Plz dont make this thread too long with just question Post it only if u like to share.and dont just brag
about it

yash

Reaction score
My Location
India
One More Same Channel is on LM 75 E

Its freq 3655
SR 5495
Vpid 640
It is also opening in my reciever as above channel on Asiasat 3S but with errors

Mags

Reaction score
My Location
Mysore
Please let me know whether thse channels can be received with Zenega DVB ,if not please guide.

yash

Reaction score
My Location
India
Well Mags I am getting semicoded channel on my reciever Roky (ChangHong) made
and sometimes the picture opens very clearly. Its a Hardcore mature content channel.
Try it using ur reciever and hope so, ur reciever also able to recieve it. One more reciever
TOPFIELD TF3000CIPro also catching it same way. Its a coded hidden channel and its Vpid changes after some time now it is 4004(Asiasat3S's channel, Now TV' frequency), 3 month ago it was 4001.

yash

Reaction score
My Location
India
Any new information about these channels. Does anyone got any idea to make it full.

thanks_giving

Reaction score
i'm use goldsat gs2200 and gs2800 but when i finish to edit those pids, my receiver was hang..the screen is green,, i try with gs2800 and it is same..green screen to.. any help? many thanks for help.

yash said:
Well Mags I am getting semicoded channel on my reciever Roky (ChangHong) made
and sometimes the picture opens very clearly. Its a Hardcore mature content channel.
Try it using ur reciever and hope so, ur reciever also able to recieve it. One more reciever
TOPFIELD TF3000CIPro also catching it same way. Its a coded hidden channel and its Vpid changes after some time now it is 4004(Asiasat3S's channel, Now TV' frequency), 3 month ago it was 4001.

rnsundar

Reaction score
yash said:
See details but reply me about outcome or your suggestions
Freq 3760
Sr 26000
enter pid
Pid Vpid 4004
apid 4002/4003

yash1108*(hotmail/yahoo).com
Dear Yash, you have not mentioned the polarity is it V or H? You also have not mentioned the polarity for LM thing also. Please tell me.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
rnsundar said:
Dear Yash, you have not mentioned the polarity is it V or H? You also have not mentioned the polarity for LM thing also. Please tell me.

Omn Asiasat 3, 3760 is H:

hxxp://www.lyngsat.com/asia3s.html

rnsundar

Reaction score
Agent$mith11 said:
yeah we know dat but its softcore :(
Dear Smith,
Please tell us more about the softcore channel. Which sat and more details please.

thanks_giving

Reaction score
yeah.. i live in borneo island... can get asiasat3's signal verry well.. i have try with another dvb box.. like unisat,eico1,prosat p-3500,benjamin,and the last one was topfield... but ican't get any pictures here,, the signal of 3760-26000-horz.. was good.. some think wrong?.. or may be its not on asiasat3s?

rnsundar said:
Dear Smith,
Please tell us more about the softcore channel. Which sat and more details please.

yash

Reaction score
My Location
India
Hello Sattrackers,
the polarity of LM's channel is H and there is signal, but now my reciever is not getting the type of half scrambled pictures as it was few time back. But I am getting the channel on Asiasat3s 105'E, as I said earlier. It is encrypted channel and my reciever DVB S2000j Changhong made, is decoding it but partially. Video pid some time changes to 4001, 4002, 4003 and 4004. You must try all these pid's. One more reciever is getting distorted pictures, it is TOPFIELD TF3000CIPro.

thanks_giving

Reaction score
may be we get internet downstream there, some one tell me that it is an internet downstream(free for testing) there the same tp with NOW-tv,, it is possible guys?
T_G

ikuwara2000

Reaction score
That half-scrambled channel is for bluekiss for testing purpose. Bluekiss is moving to this TP on the 24/12/04 at 12:00 GMT. Hopefully that's the new bluekiss channel coming in.

nizar123

Reaction score
Website
www.nizar.gq.nu
My Location
india
ikuwara2000 said:
That half-scrambled channel is for bluekiss for testing purpose. Bluekiss is moving to this TP on the 24/12/04 at 12:00 GMT. Hopefully that's the new bluekiss channel coming in.

But there is no bluekiss channel available from LM1.i was also getting some pictures from Asiasat sometime ago,and after some time the screen become green and rcvr become hang.
But today morning when i try to track the channel i cannot find anything.???
I am using Star Track Receiver

Nizar

rnsundar

Reaction score
I could see some FTA channels on ST1 and Telstar10. They telecast some usual films without any censorship. In ST1 'TNN' is something hot. But friends I could not see any other channels FTA in South India than this one. In Telestal10 couple of channels showing erotic scenes without any cut. But they come in the regular movie only. BK, BNSat, etc. are in this range. I could not get Ren in South India using my 8' Solid dish.