Next England Manager?

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
Surprised such a poll hasnt been conducted yet. I personally back Fabio Capello, his record speaks for itself -

Scudetto (Italian league championship): 1991/92, 1992/93, 1993/94, 1995/96, 2000/01, 2004/05
La Liga (Spanish league championship): 1996/97
European Cup: 1994
Italian Super Cup: 1992, 1993, 1994
European Super Cup: 1994

If not, then Martin O'Neill, cos his is brilliant at getting the most out of players.

Sir Bronking

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
medion
pentium4 3.2ghz
progdvb
skystar2 rev2.3
1mtr dish & jaeger 99G 36v motor, with a superjack DP-6600. dvb-t aswell,in the process of setting up
My Location
cheshire,algeria
i think s mc claren is already lined up, even though i wouldn't personally have picked him, bring back our tel

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
i too think Steve Mclaren will get the job, although i also think hes the wrong man for the job.

ask yourself this, do middlesborough excite you? nevermind if they play well??

i voted Terry Venables.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Steve McClaren is a big girl's blouse. SA is a bit of a @rse, but nobody sleeps on his watch and I think a few of the England players could do with slapping out of their expensive underpants and back into the real world.

If you know what I mean... :-ohmy

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Salty25 said:
I personally back Fabio Capello

his record is very good, but i guess im old fashioned, and think the England manager should be English..

if we were to win the world cup, i would like the whole thing to be English.... having a foreign manager, would take some of the shine off for me...

i dont know if that makes sense.... maybe its just me?

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
RedDevil_UK said:
his record is very good, but i guess im old fashioned, and think the England manager should be English..

if we were to win the world cup, i would like the whole thing to be English.... having a foreign manager, would take some of the shine off for me...

i dont know if that makes sense.... maybe its just me?

I dont think it would take the shine off it. IF England won this WC, I bet you we'd make Sven an honourarry Englishmen then!

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Salty25 said:
IF England won this WC, I bet you we'd make Sven an honourarry Englishmen then!

There's no chance of England winning anything with Ericsson in charge, they should have been given him the boot before the finals and put Guus Hiddick in charge, (shit just realised he's the convicts manager) but it's too late for that.
Steve McClaren no way, big Sam may be, Martin O'Neill possibly, or what we really need is one of the know-all football reporter's to get off his backside and lead England to glory.:-rofl2

BadWithComputer

The Local Drunkard
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
30MB ADSL ONO, Spain
32" Internet connected TV
Many Satellite Dishes.
Humax HD Freesat Box
My Location
Spain
As a Bolton fan i wouldnt want Big Sam to go, but if he went, it wouldnt matter, as i support england. He could finally get all the players playing to the best of their ability.