Nextwave 2500 plus receiver

C

caretaker

I have just purchased a nextwave 2500 plus receiver and was told that it does not require any cards [due to new technology]..I can get most channels,but there are some i cant get..Do any of you guys know whether i can use a card of any discription to get these other channels? Any views on this matter would be greatly appreciated...Thanks in advance

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What encryptions on which satellites can you get and which ones are you looking for?

C

caretaker

I can get TSP.TV 1000[2+3].and most viacess progs.Multivision .some seca 2 programs ,iderto and the occassional nagravision ..Im not really after specific channels as i can get my fill of what i want to watch..But what i want to know is the channels i cant/dont get,are these differently encoded ? If so is there any card /cam that may get them? The satellites range from astra 5 ,hotbird.sirius and until recently hispasat.