• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NEXUS-S DiSEqC problem

Hi,

Have problem with DiSEqC.
I can move dish with STEP N WEST or EAST.
GOTO angle or stored position not work.
It worked from the beginning but stoped after fist week.
Another problem, started about same time:
To have synchronized signal from same transponders
it is required to reduce frequency by 250.

Any ideas?

I have WindowsXP, Hauppauge NEXUS-S 2.2, driver 2.17g,
Moteck SG2100 HH motor, ProgDVB, HispaDVB, etc.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
For the transponder problem, check your LNB settings, if you have a universal LNB, they should be 9750 and 10600.

For the dish movement problem, check that you have your coordinates set correctly.

Missey

My Satellite Setup
Athlon 2400
Nexus-s
Progdvb
sg2100
My Location
Nova Scotia
I have the Same set up you have. About once a week I have to put put the SG2100 back to zero using the manual button and then re-set the motor using the re-set button. I used to program every thing from scratch, ProgDVB,DiseqcU,sat positions,ect, once a week but I soon found out all I had to do was put the motro back to zero and hit the re-set and every thing was ok for another week or so. I discovered that when the motor will not move on a channel change I can go into ProgDVB and use the positioner option and move the motor that way but in the end I still have to put the motor back to zero and hit reset. I have tried to fix this for the last 8 or 9 months, have read a lot of post's but never found an answer yet. If you have fixed yours, could you post it.I have just joined this site today an this is my first post.Missey