Nexus-s + HW_CI

Hi

I've an Hauppauge PC-SAT (nexus-s) and its CI module. My purpose is to legally decode D+ (Hispasat, so Nagra encoding system) I've the original Smartcard and Matrix CAM Reloaded.

Is it possible to do what I want?

Thanks,

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
It should be, but I found with my [email protected] with CI module, that the multicam didn't work, you may need to use a Nagravision CAM.

Thanks a lot, I'm building a HTPC for my brother that doesn't know a word of this, and I don't want to live in his home...

By the other hand, Where do you think I should buy this Nagra cam?. I mean in order to contribute to maintain our hobby ;)

Regards

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
Berkshire
I would certainly try the MR first, but if it doesn't work, then any E-tailer should be able to supply a nagra CAM, don't think that any of the forums sell them.

Well,

MR with 1.06 loaded... but black... When I inserted I could see one channel for 3 or 4 seconds. No original smartcard inserted, well no card at all inserted.

Later I inserted the original SC (SmartCard) and the CAM recognizes it.

In the CI-Interface of MultiDec I can access the MR and everything looks like working.

Shall I have to modify the BK and/or Nagra ID:4101 (D+) keys in the MR?

I don't clearly understand the relation between CAM <-> Smartcard, BK <-> keys???

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.