Moderator & General Globetrotter
Reaction score
Website
digiboxes.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Openbox F3 85cm dish H to H motor, Dell Vostro Laptop
My Location
North West UK
Anyone know where a subscription to the package on this sat can be obtained, good for football.

Old Satellite

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Which service are you after? as there arer several packages?

Additional the cost on Showtime is pretty high and requires a dedicated reciever to be rented.

You should be able to subscribe directly, as they do advertise in parts of Italy thier subscription packages etc.

Also as the signals are targeted for the Nile they do they are pretty weak in general through many areas of Europe. UK genrally requires a 1.8 as a minimum an 2.4 is a better option or even larger for some locations.

Bradleywood satellite did recently I believe advertise subscription

regards

Old Satellite:)

zansi

Moderator & General Globetrotter
Reaction score
Website
digiboxes.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Openbox F3 85cm dish H to H motor, Dell Vostro Laptop
My Location
North West UK
Old Satellite, the package required is Showtime Sport, which I believe is encypted in Irdeto 2.

Is it not possible to view a official card with a normal receiver/cam other than a dedicated receiver?

Cheers,

Old Satellite

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Yes, Zansi a normal reciever that works with irdeto 2 would work with Showtime, however I have heard that you can only subscribe with their reciever as a part of the package?.

Try bradley wood first

As you will see it is very expensive - a label should be fixed please only rich oil barons may apply?

http://213.254.189.34/2001/newindex.htm

Regards

Old Satellite

aadham

Reaction score
My Location
Amman - Jordan
Showtime's receiver will only be needed for PPV. They will not force you to get their hardware if you already a digital receiver and a CAM.

If you need more info, check their web site

They are expensive around here, but whatever channels they're offering is available on Astra, Hotbird and Hispasat.

Good luck

Ayman