"No Access."

moz1uk

Reaction score
My Location
Coventry
I have programed a gold wafer card to receive Seca channels for 8 providers. Most of the channels work but some of them come up with "no access". Why does this happen?
I have a Nokia 9600 + Aston Cam 1.03.

Moz1uk.

moz1uk

Reaction score
My Location
Coventry
The Kiosque channels and some of the C+ channels.

moz1uk

Reaction score
My Location
Coventry
Done that and still the Kiosque channels come up with No Access. Satdudez need to be updated for Spanish ppv when I looked.

claytonstarbar

Reaction score
TRY GETTING THE FILES FROM WWW.SAT4ALL.COM OR HTTP://NETWORK54.COM/FORUM/63553 WHAT SPANISH CHANNELS ARY YOU TRYING TO GET & ON WHAT SATELLITE ?

moz1uk

Reaction score
My Location
Coventry
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 30-Dec-00 AT 04:15 PM (GMT)[/font][p]I'm trying to get the French Kiosque channels on Astra 19 degrees east. I've got up to date software and still the Kiosque channels come up with no access.
Is the the problem with the my Nokia 9600 or the Aston Cam or something to do with the parameter settings on the Nokia?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
You may have non-working autoupdate software (you don't say whether you are using a fixed-key hex or an auto-update hex).
In any event, you could switch to a fixed key software file - ie one that doesn't try to autoupdate and so can not fall victim to some of the false key udates that providers are now starting to put out.

2old

Dinu

Reaction score
I've upgraded with some keys from satduez dated 4 December and I got CSN France working but no Kiosque channels, no CS Espagna and Canal Digitaal worked at first but then stoped. When I checked the keys they are dated 28.02.2001. Is this a false update? If so how can I protect myself?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
You still don't say whether you loaded an autoupdate seca file or a fixed-key file.
Which did you use?
As I stated, one way to "protect" yourself is to use a non-autoupdate version.
2old

moz1uk

Reaction score
My Location
Coventry
First of all I've been using saturk seca file which I think is a non autoupdate file. The Kiosque channels came up with No Access. Then the end of last month the Spanish channels came up with a blank screen. So I checked the internet and found new software by Devoy which is an autoupdate file because it updated the Dutch channels at the beginning of this month. The Kiosque channels still come with No Access.

I've found out how to get some of the C+ channels to work. By changing the soundchannel to Dos.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Try these files (they work for me, with an ad3000ipva and either aston 1.03 or 1.04)...
http://triballs.com/sat4all/seca/software/satturk-seca.zip

(froom the sat4all seca downoad page at http://triballs.com/sat4all/seca/seca.htm )

2old

moz1uk

Reaction score
My Location
Coventry
I've tried them files and still no access comes on the screen on the Kiosque channels.
I've noticed something though. When there is no card in the Aston cam on a Kiosque channel the Nokia comes up with "no access". On the Taquilla channels the nokia comes up with "no right to watch this program"
All the channels that work on the card come up with "no right to watch this program"
It seems like my nokia is only reading the Viaccess part of the encryption on the Kiosque Channels. What do you think?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
Sounds strange.
Try a few more files on the wafer.
These are recent ones:
http://sat-digital-tv.provider.pl/upload/2001-01-01/seca_fr_es.zip
http://sat-digital-tv.provider.pl/upload/2001-01-01/Seca_AutoUpd_Sign.ZIP
http://sat-digital-tv.provider.pl/upload/2001-01-01/black1_nix.zip

2old

moz1uk

Reaction score
My Location
Coventry
Still no good.
On the same transponder, MCM France and Tiji works ok.
I was wondering if it might be something to do with my Nokia 9600s software. I have CI2.6 software.
Do you think that could be the problem?

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
I've not heard that Nokia 9600s give problems when using pirate wafers in an Aston 1.03 CAM.
But it has to be said that the majority of people who post on such mattters on the sat boards are "hobbyists" ad have replaced the Nokia firmware with Overflow (dvb2000) - which definitely works with Aston/wafer.

You can double check your Aston CAM & wafer of course by trying it a different receiver (do you have any acquaintances with other satellite CI receivers?)

2old

P

POL

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 08-Jan-01 AT 04:33 AM (GMT)[/font][p]SAT TURK PIC is exellent in work but NOT with EEPROM that is
in packet with. VERY cristall resalt was with EEPROM.HEX file
downloaded from : http://www.geocities.com/codecopyuk/sehex.zip
Pic.HEX : PIC file
Eeprom.HEX : Eeprom file
With it's pic.hex this also is with missings.
It's more best- SatTurk-Pic.hex and this eeprom.hex.
Only not forget edit keys by SecanixEditor!!!
All best!!!
POL

moz1uk

Reaction score
My Location
Coventry
I am a novice "HOBBYIST" as you quoted.When I fitted the Aston 1.3 cam was I suppose to do a first time installation ?.Also I do not know anyone with a receiver that I can test my cam ect.on.
I have also thaught about the DVB2000 software, is this the road to go down ?
Thanks for all your help and advise
moz

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
dvb2000 ("Dr.Overflow" software, from the Dominance group) offers many features that the Nokia software simply does not. And it is once again under further development after having been stopped for a while.
Most people think that yes, it's the way to go.
Personally I do not have a Nokia receiver and have never tested dvb2000.

Can't you take your CAM and card to your local satellite dealer and test it one of their demo models?

2old

moz1uk

Reaction score
My Location
Coventry
My local satellite dealer is in Birmingham, England and they got in trouble for selling wafer D2mac cards. So I don't think it will be a good idea to test it there.
It just seems strange that I can get all the seca channels from 8 providers except the French Kiosque Channels.
I think I'll ask another question to find out if anyone has a Nokia 9600 with CI2.6 software receiving seca channels to find out if they can get the Kiosque channels.