No German

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
REGIONAL OFFER - this article is available only in the following Lands of the Federal Republic: Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, Saxonia, Saxonia-Anhalt, Thuringia

2 card locations for Common interface of modules automatic transmitter browsing, 2000 program memory places software updates over satellite videotex sides memory Plug & Play, wireless reception and 4 days multi-function timers inclusive Scartkabel and different plays (e.g. Tetris) mass: approx.. 30 x 22 x 7 cm 3 years manufacturer warranty

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Got one last year, sent the wife, got the last one in the shop, blood stains still on the floor.

And then I found out it was not digital, not much good, as I said, No German. Put the dish and lmb to good use.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
This box will now be on sale in G.B. and R.O.I. soon.

Might get one.

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
Hello Razor

Thanks for the info

Keep us posted if you hear where/when etc.

Kind regards

W. H.

w hole

Reaction score
My Location
uk
Thanks R.

But beware the small print:

REGIONAL OFFER - Only available from stores in the North West and East of England. Check in store for availability.

Regards

W.H.

Off to Brands Hatch this week - wonder if that is East of England!

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
I thought Brands Hatch was in New York that's Leeds.....YES?

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
If anyone buys one of these boxes maybe they let us know what it's like.

RaiUn0

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM7020Si+40GB, DiSEqC H-H DarkMotor, Gibertini 1m, Inverto Black Ultra LNB - 42E to 30W.
My Location
Manchester
I'll be buying one of these receivers tomorrow...
I live in NW. there is one lidl store 1.5km from my home and one near my work place. two more stores on my way to work just of the motorways. I'd be gutted if I cant get one.

Rai

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Hope you made it to the shop on time RaiUn0.

digimac_uk

Reaction score
My Location
Manchester
Any news on this yet? I saw this post on Tuesday and had to fax it to a mate because, like me he's got an old Nokia with dvb2000 on it and wants a new cam because everything has moved on a stage.The annoying thing is that I passed a Lidle store on Thursday evening but couldn't stop because me and the wife were on our way to our college courses!
Anyway, I'll make a diversion on the way home tommorow and make a fool of myself by asking some baked bean face of a kid, "Have you got any Satellites left?" and if there are any left explain to the misses the seventy quid dent in me Visa card next month, but it wouldn't surprise me if all the Big Boy's were out there snapping them up by the trolley full! You watch "Wotsat's" adverts in two months time, "Cheap Digisats" they'll say, "Only two hundred notes plus free cam!"
Sorry for sounding bitter but I fell for this nearly ten years ago with the "old" D2-Mac. I'm just bitter because I do it as a hobby and not for a living!
Anyway, if I can get one I'll try to give a full report on it so everyone can make a full and valued judgement on it!
(It does look good though...)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

adnan2653400

Reaction score
hello
sir how are you
we have proxy 2000 digital satellite receiver
this is a very old soft ware in the receiver
but can you give new software i mean farmware
i wait you responce
danni2007@hotmail.com
this is my mail address