No ident in softcam? Canal+ rood & blauw

afrowoman

User without a clue
Reaction score
My Location
Cairo,Egypt
Hi everyone :)

I'm not getting canal+ rood and blauw anymore :confused they were working fine yesterday...anyone know why? And when I open sm2emu it says "no ident in softcam" ?! what does that mean? Thanks in advance for any help :)

mavcek

Reaction score
Can I ask what you were using to get Canal+ rood and blauw?

afrowoman said:
Hi everyone :)

I'm not getting canal+ rood and blauw anymore :confused they were working fine yesterday...anyone know why? And when I open sm2emu it says "no ident in softcam" ?! what does that mean? Thanks in advance for any help :)

M

mosafu

are you sure afrowoman you were getting canal+rood and blauw. what were you using becase non of us here we ain't, and will apreciate if you could let us know what type of card and file you were using.

cheers..

afrowoman

User without a clue
Reaction score
My Location
Cairo,Egypt
:-ohmy Hi guys, sorry about that - I thought I was getting blauw * rood but obviously I wasn't - sorry once again, I' rather new at this. Pity coz they get seriously good programmes! Maybe one day someone will find a way to get these.

Anyway I was definitely getting NED1-3 and now I'm not - any ideas?
Thanks very much in advance and sorry :ny

>COR<

Reaction score
My Location
Sneek, HOLLAND
Ned1 to 3 and the commercial ones like SBS6 etc still use the phased out irdeto 1 coding.

Fro 1st of March they will be only in irdeto2 and seca 2, both of wich are not open.

Only way then will be an subscription for it...

Cheers,

Cor.

afrowoman

User without a clue
Reaction score
My Location
Cairo,Egypt
Dankje Cor :ch3

Pity they're going to encrypt them this way though... Oh well.
Happy New Year everyone.