No itv select ?

rus21uk

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
I am using kevlar 1.67 in a Nokia box and can get all the channels except for itv select 1-5. I still have a kevlar 1.3 card which works with itvselect partially (using the favourites method to remove the blue bar) but continually get ECM'D. is there a update key to activate itv select, Another version of hex etc. Any help would be much appreciated.

J

jobdone

I thought Kevlar 1.67 had ppv support , maybe yours hasn't because of the latest ECM's hitting ppv support.. Try a different version of the hex , I can give u a link if u wish...

C

CodeComplete

I think Kev 1.67 was issued without keys - there is a version around that does PPV.

F

finestfcuker2k2

guys i am using keylog the latest version , it is autoupdate and works a treat , i left the box on for 2 days without a single ecm and switched between sky premier , sports 1 , cartoon network , sky one , e4 and other stations including pay per view.

anyone want a copy sent to them privately then email the following address bellow , please note to avoid any problems i have scrambled the email address , anyone with brains will work it out.

finestfcuker2k2 at hotmail.com

rus21uk

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
I have tried various different revisions of Hex and the only one cann get Select on is Omega 190. Seems maybe different Hex files work better in different areas. Thanks for all the replies. ;~}