Nokia 9800S compatible comms software...

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Hello, I want to communicate between my other PC (windows 98SE powered) and my 9800S, but I can't remember where I last saw compatible software, so if anyone knows where I can find it that would be great...

Ta!!! :D

P.S. if anyone has the NA2.0 software for the box, PM me..... :D

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Did you have no luck in the reciever patch section?
There are a couple of unofficial support sites listed.

L.:)

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Lancelot said:
Did you have no luck in the reciever patch section?
There are a couple of unofficial support sites listed.

L.:)

You know something, I just found some compatible software on my other computer which is what I was looking for..... :-ohmy

That's how forgetful I am....

Anyway, went to plug my cable into my receiver, and guess what, wrong plug, I should have got a Female to Male cable........ :(

Oh well, it fits my PortyII so at least I can do something with that now...... :D

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Rather than waste server space by starting a new thread, I'll just re-use this one...

I managed to find a cable that works with my Nokia and have downloaded the channel list, but I need something that I can use to edit ".m98" files, I have tried just opening it in Notepad but just get garbled rubbish (with channel names between random characters, but nothing else)...

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Anything??? I searched around the t'internet last night but couldn't find anything (well I found one place but it asked me for a password so I didn't bother), so, anyone have any ideas where I can get something to edit my .m98 files???:confused

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
:-ohmy

Ok, slap me with a wet fish, I found a site with plenty of 9800s compatible tools, just need to take them home and try them out now....:-doh!

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location