nokia 9800s sofware 1.3

T

toto

The new Nokia software MA 1.3 is now available for download under astra 19E chanal n-tv updet your nokia 9800s.
pappa68@hotmail.com

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Thanks for that :-)

I had been trying for a while but to no avail.

I am just about to move house, so the box is packed, but, has the list of satellites been updated too ?

Have Fun,

Mark.

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
Naturally, amongst the mess of moving - I unpacked my MM9800 :-)

It does appear that the box runs slightly faster than before (one of my current gripes). The sat list has been (sic) extended and now includes orbital positions of the previosly existing sats ?

As for transponder's searched, well, Astra 28.2 still doesn't seem to include the low band transponders.

Anyway, its back in its box again.

Have Fun,

Mark.

B

billw

MA 1.3 can also be downloaded from Thor @ Prime TV and Sirius @SVT Europe.I have found that Nokia is very helpful with their technical information. When I downloaded MA 1.3 they recommended Thor as the earliest source.The specification gives the number of obtainable channels as 2000 but with this download I have achieved 2400 without crashing.According too Nokia 2000 channels is the norm but if other members wish to experiment it would be interesting to see what the limits are.
Regards Bill.