nokia9800 out of buzzness . help needed

lifes_hunter

Cool Member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nokia 9800s
My Location
satellites.co.uk
i was useing SetEdit with a nokia 9800 (ma.2) .and while writing on the reciver ,SetEdit suddenly stopped . so is the reciver.
so, i unplugd the power and replugd it .the reciver loaded in a normal way until the time that (na2.0) appear on its display . and it stopped that way.
plz plz plz somebody help me to brought it back to buzzness.
thnx all. dont be long.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You may need to re-flash the receiver, there are three links in the Sticky for receiver software at the top of this section, one of them is _http://www.sat-experts.gr/eng/home.htm

PS. Unfortunately there is always a risk when updating software on receivers, hence why it will very often void the guarantee. I guess though that you don't have too much to lose at the moment.

lifes_hunter

Cool Member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nokia 9800s
My Location
satellites.co.uk
1st thank you 4 replying me.
I went to (sat-experts.gr/eng/home.htm) and i found some nok9800 software .
the problem is that i dont know much about programming recivers and flashing it .. infact i dont know what the hell does flashing mean
see .. i looking 4wrd to know about this recivers programmers stuff .
so plz if you have some links about how to do this flashing binary hexism uploaders stuff ,plz let me know
or if you wanna explain it to me right now ,that will be great also :) .
p/s :i hade another problem about the same subject if you can take a look to it and tell me what you think ,that will be good.
thnx again.