None working FreeCam2-018

G

Gerry55

Hi
I`v just flashed my allcam to freecam 2-018 and I am unable to get any 5/1 files to clear, the cam is recognised as a freecam2-018 the goodies are set to Debug=off ECM = I/BC/S/V/N EMM= on if I set EMM to off the cam locks up and I have a hell of a job getting back in! all the Cinedom channels clear without a card in, but that is all.

1/ is there any way to tell if it is now a genuine Freecam 2-018 5/1

2/ why do most 5/1 Zips only have two files as against a fun file that has three.

I am using an Echostar AD 3000ip, VXMulti ,CardWriter 1.82 and a Fun Card .
all help would be appreciated

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Gerry,

It's possible that you have the fake version, there were a few copies around. The correct version has a note in the read-me file, mentioning about the fake version.

For the Cam to work with all of the encryption methods the EMM must be off, there is no other way, in Emulation mode it mimics the Irdeto card and willnot attempt to decrypt the others. The Debug option is required on some receivers, but I'm not sure which.

You may be able to change it over by restarting the receiver on a non encrypted channel and changing then.

Most of the Fun card files seem to only have a Flash atmel file and an external Eeprom file, I believe that the internal Eeprom file is part of the Flash file. They seem to work though, so i wouldn't worry too much, you may have to shop around to find one that works with your receiver.

Rolf

PRINCE

Reaction score
My Location
uh::
Hi,

There is a funcard file for the Echostar here http://sat-digital-tv.admin.net.pl/upload/index.php by AD3000IP.If that doesn't work you would need to reflash your cam with a genuine F2-B018, which you can get from the same place by searching for Kinaweb*.

Regards

Prince

G

Gerry55

Hi rolfw and PRINCE
Sorry about my slow response but I`v had a major hard drive failure, and at this rate it will take me weeks to get all running again!
I took your advice, and after a few beers it all came right, think I was just unlucky I had picked a channel that the cam did`t like, and I chickened out.

Thanks to all

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Not a Dell with a Quantum Fireball was it ?