Northern Rock - Are the general public stupid?

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
Yeshi said:
Im sorry i have to disagree..

look at her in this picture she is bloody fit..

keira-knightley-01.jpg

Nice eyes, but, as for the rest of her, no thank you... :D

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire

Attachments

• keira-knightly-wallpapers-18.jpg
    keira-knightly-wallpapers-18.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 24

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Isn't "Normal" a relative term? ;)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
rolfw said:
Isn't "Normal" a relative term? ;)

None of my relatives are normal :eek::):)

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, nor mine. :-lmao

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Topper said:
None of my relatives are normal :eek::):)

:-rofl2

My definition of normal is what everyone else is, but celebrities are not... :p

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
2cvbloke said:

My definition of normal is what everyone else is, but celebrities are not... :p

Its not a question of celebraties or normal people..

Day in day out i see people with tiny sexy bodies.. and i love it.. thats my type of women yours is diferent.. which is why we are all unique...

Your cant go around stereotyping people because theyre thin or fat lol..

For me i dislike slightest fat on my women but thats my prefrence, i use dislike not as a nasty term but as its not my type of women..

So keira can come in my bed anytime :)

When i chose to post keira i should of used a nicer picture but i didnt want you saying shes fit.. and in all honesty i cant believe you said "who" lol

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Yeshi said:
Its not a question of celebraties or normal people..

Day in day out i see people with tiny sexy bodies.. and i love it.. thats my type of women yours is diferent.. which is why we are all unique...

Your cant go around stereotyping people because theyre thin or fat lol..

For me i dislike slightest fat on my women but thats my prefrence, i use dislike not as a nasty term but as its not my type of women..

So keira can come in my bed anytime :)

When i chose to post keira i should of used a nicer picture but i didnt want you saying shes fit.. and in all honesty i cant believe you said "who" lol

For me, it's a case of them being the same sizes as children, and if they've "mown the lawn" then that just makes it seem wrong to me. Also, as young girls are following suit with these "size zero" women, how can you tell who's legal and who isn't? :confused

Anywan, £2billion taken out by Northern Rock customers!!! That's a lot of cash!!!! :eek:

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Crumbs, back on topic. :)

Yes, £2 Billion is a lot of money and this will probably seal the fate of Northern Rock. Looks like the mob will not be satisfied until the company is split up and the mortgage book sold off and this will have cost hundreds, possibly thousands of jobs.

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
rolfw said:
Crumbs, back on topic. :)

Yes, £2 Billion is a lot of money and this will probably seal the fate of Northern Rock. Looks like the mob will not be satisfied until the company is split up and the mortgage book sold off and this will have cost hundreds, possibly thousands of jobs.

I'll offer them 1p to buy them out... :D

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
Did anyone see on the news before regarding people trying to draw their money out online only to be told the service is too busy.. at 3-4am in the morning.. something wrong there...

I doubt id trust my money in a bank that has taken a loan out to recover itself..

guest poster

registered
Reaction score
Those people who queued up at Northern Rock around the UK could crash the stock market and the property market … If UK property crashed 30% which it could do… (see the state of the US housing market and Spain) those that queued could expect to lose an average of £60,000 off their houses because they panicked …..withdrawing a few thousand each.
Fine, except that their actions will make us all suffer- we lose because they panicked.. Just like the dot com bubble sheep before the internet was ready….. and so many other times it’s happened before.. Anyone remember 87-88? /2001?/ 1974? 84?

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
pedro2000uk said:
Those people who queued up at Northern Rock around the UK could crash the stock market and the property market … If UK property crashed 30% which it could do… (see the state of the US housing market and Spain) those that queued could expect to lose an average of £60,000 off their houses because they panicked …..withdrawing a few thousand each.
Fine, except that their actions will make us all suffer- we lose because they panicked.. Just like the dot com bubble sheep before the internet was ready….. and so many other times it’s happened before.. Anyone remember 87-88? /2001?/ 1974? 84?

Sooo, cheap houses for those still with money to spend? :D

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
pedro2000uk said:
yeah.. there is that I suppose..

Woohoo!!! I might just be able to get my own house!!! :-WooHoo

guest poster

registered
Reaction score
but then.... it will happen again... ... and again.. every few years so its the same old *****

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
pedro2000uk said:
but then.... it will happen again... ... and again.. every few years so its the same old *****

I just want to own my own house, I wouldn't be bothered about whether it has a high value on the markets... :)

The house I'm in now is very nice, not too keen on the locals, but if I could buy that then I'd be one happy bunny... :D

guest poster

registered
Reaction score
You'd want stabilty at least...... wish I had a crystal ball for you-maybe it'll all blow over -- you know, like Iraq did (eeerr...another US mess we all ended up paying for).

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
pedro2000uk said:
You'd want stabilty at least...... wish I had a crystal ball for you-maybe it'll all blow over -- you know, like Iraq did (eeerr...another US mess we all ended up paying for).

The americans are good at mucking things up aren't they? :D