Reaction score
Website
www.studyenglishintheuk.com
My Satellite Setup
Ferguson Digibox & Mini dish - Arion AF-1700EC & 80 cm dish
Computer Setup? a couple of PCs and a few Laptos
My Location
UK
I recently purchased a DVD recorder and I can get it to control my sky box but I can't find the way to get it to control my Arion satellite STB. The controlling is done through emmiting an IR signal, as if it was from the remote control of the STB.

My Sat box is an AF-1700e Arion --- My DVD recorder, Pioneer DVR-530HS, has a list of STBs but Arion is not one of them :mad: I tried Ferguson, Dreambox, etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Prophessor

Folding*home
Reaction score
Website
koizo.sourceforge.net
My Satellite Setup
[ Relook 250S ]
My Location
Madeira
An One-for-all remote might do the trick, some can be updated over the internet or you can ask them to program it for you, as I did.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Could be any one of the following:

Code:
Arnion,  Ferguson,  Edision, he*d, x-pro1, Arcon, Ankaro, Zodiac, Olimpia, Termal, Telefunken, Korax,

Startrack World in Box, Viva, Skycom, Micromax, Technocoms, Opensky, Citizen, Starway, Sanyosat, Horizon,

SonySat, Astrasat, DigitalTelecom, Goldvision, Houston,

Openbox, DTM, Electron, Technosat, Hyundai Tr, DSTB, Echosat,

Metronic, Technomate, Echostar, Sedea, Visionic,

Fenner DSR2000, Victory FTA, NewStar ST-202, SatStar ST-1700, Liberty, Eycos, Goldmaster,

Wavelength, Winstec, Daewoo, Champion(Copy),