nothing but kiosk

andy321

Reaction score
I have installed my theatre 2.76 to watch all the channels on thor 2,3. The problem is that a couple of days ago i must have had about 30 or so channels but now I seem to have lost everything but the 12 kiosk channels showing. I guess i must have changed some setting somewhere but i cant seem to figure out whats wrong. I rescan on the ku-l band and have tried none, simple 1 and simple 2 settings in the lnb section. Still only get the same 12 channels and no chanal+ discovery etc. I am using a single universal lnb. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Can you see the other channels and they are not clearing or just the Kiosk ones?

Sounds like you may be stuck on the one service provider. Can you list all channels or providers on Thor?

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Make sure you haven't accidentally changed the channel selection tabs or settings at the top of the channel bar (at top right).

andy321

Reaction score
gameboy the only channels showing are the 12 kiosk ones all 12 are descrambling and kiosk one is clear anyway. That is it, there are no other channels showing. Im not sure how to make it list all the channels.

I have done a number of rescans but each time i just get the same 12.

Begonnastick I have checked the settings in the top right (all, v and r) and it is set on all. on the brown buttons (sat prov net id trans fav and all) this set on sat. Im sure the dish and lnb are ok because if i fire up progdvb I get many more channels. B.T.W. Begonnastick thanks for recomending m.t. version 2.76 to me the other day, although i have this glitch now I find its worlds better than the latest version of m.t. which didn't seem to work with my set up at all.

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
You obviously know some of this if you're transponder scanning, but a double-check never hurt anyone...

Right click the main screen, select 'LNB/DiSEqC Settings and scan...'.
In the left pane, scroll to the bottom, and select '359.2 Thor 2,3'.

The transponder list should look something like the attached.

You can add and scan them individually if it doesn't.

Your channels.dbz file might be sh@fted. Mine is about 7MB.

When you get it all sorted, take a backup of your 'MyTheatre' program files folder every week or two, so that you can restore it wholesale if MT goes belly-up, (as indeed it does sometimes, taking some of the files with it!).

STICK

andy321

Reaction score
Thanks all. ive just sorted it :) After scaning each transponder individualy it picked up all the missing ones. Before I was doing select all but for some reason it was not playing ball. cheers