PaulR

Dazed and Confused Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
-----------See sig-----------
My Location
Wirral, NW UK and Vaucluse, France.
A couple of years back a travelling sales rep called into a bar for a meal and a drink. He saw a sign that said "Whoever can cheer up the donkey in the back yard will win $1,000". He wanders into the back yard, and sees a donkey that looks so miserable it would make Eeyore look positively comedic. He had a quick word with it, and then wandered back into the bar, and went up to the barman. "I think you owe me $1,000" he says. The barman checks in the yard, to see the donkey is laughing so hard it is struggling to breathe, and is in serious danger of splitting its sides. The barman hands over the money.

This year that same salesman called into the same bar. There is a similar sign on the bar. The rep reads it. It says "Whoever can STOP the donkey in the back yard from laughing will win $1,000". He wanders into the yard, has a word with the donkey, and then goes back into the bar and goes up to the barman. "While I think you owe me another $1,000, I think you may need it for drainage, so I won't push for it". The barman takes a look into the yard. The donkey has stopped laughing, and is now crying so hard the yard has an inch of water already. The barman, being an honourable man, hands over the $1,000 and asks "What did you do?" "Well, last time I was here I told the donkey that Donald Trump was running for President of the USA. Today I told him that Donald Trump had just won the election".

A

archive10

Possibly even a better punch-line than the one I remember, which I believe was "Well, last time I was here I told the donkey that my d*ck was much bigger than his. Today I showed it to him"...