My Satellite Setup
Thaicom5
NSS6
AsiaSat 3S
Nilesat 101
Eurobox 9000 2CI Plus
My Location
United Arab Emirates
Is it possible to receive NSS6 (Dishtv) and INSAT4B (DD Direct+) on the same dish in the UAE? If anyone has tried it, please tell me the size of the dish required and the way to adjust the LNBs. Thanks...

member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Here in INDIA, we can tune it on one dish, Its better you have a bigger one to hunt them all in one.

R

ravimdxb

With 120 cms in uae not possible to get it on one dish. Either go for another dish (110 or 120 cms) or increase size to atleast 130~150 cms and above if you wish to try.

The signal is available here with 120 cms more powerful than NSS6 but the problem is there is just 1.5 degrees between satellites so you cannot even put two lnb's on one dish to avoid putting two dishes.

member91040

member91040

My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Bro any LNB can receive it on same dish, Without moving.

R

ravimdxb

He is asking for UAE not for India. Yes in India it is possible to get it on same dish as signals are powerful so even if the satellites are 1.5 degrees apart you can receive it on one dish but in UAE situation changes as signals are varying from both satellites so to catch these birds on one dish is impossible unless you install a dish above 130 cms size.