ntl /telewest cable box

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilmaycry

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
can anybobdy tell me any websites which hosts the hex files for these boexes i read burntchips say is on philles but i have no idea where exactually. thanks in advance <@>

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Modshack and Digital-Forums are two of the major sites to consult with regard to cable, both links are in the Nobbly's big links forum on this board. You should also find a link to Phill's File Site.

D

digital-filtering.co

If you are intrested in getting pay per view for free please visit www.digital-filtering.com what these filters do is block out the signal which is sent back to you cable company. but once you have ordered and watched a ppv I would recommend resetting your stb as this will loose all the information in your box.

Reaction score
My Location
reading berks
devilmaycry said:
can anybobdy tell me any websites which hosts the hex files for these boexes i read burntchips say is on philles but i have no idea where exactually. thanks in advance <*>
just found this one myself due to help from another member

go to phills site then cable software

new codes listed there, if you cant find it give me your email and ill send it to you

Reaction score
My Location
reading berks
rolfw said:
Modshack and Digital-Forums are two of the major sites to consult with regard to cable, both links are in the Nobbly's big links forum on this board. You should also find a link to Phill's File Site.
tried to find a way to convert the new codes recieved in number form into a hex file. any idea where i can get something to convert them or write them into. used to have a program years ago with my hotbird sat system but cant find it

any help would be appreciated

jamez1982

Reaction score
rangerover7487 said:

new codes listed there, if you cant find it give me your email and ill send it to you
Hi mate,
i've been reading this post and having difficulty finding this. Can you point more specifically?

Many thanks

robdata

Reaction score
i like to upgrade my ntl box .how do i upgrade the card.what hardware do i need?

black_panter

Reaction score
hi dos anybody knows how to program cable resiver on telewest thanks

Burnt Chips

Overclocker Supreme & General Mad B*st*rd
Reaction score
My Location
sunny manchester (i wish )
robdata said:
i like to upgrade my ntl box .how do i upgrade the card.what hardware do i need?

WHAT ???????????????? upgrade your NTL BOX see you in jail m8

NEVER MESS WITH YOUR OWN BOX "go and nick a neighbours :chthumb "
your own box comunicates with NTL`S SERVER the minute you even read the card and replace it THEY WILL KNOW, get 1 from elsewhere "pref not EBAY" a few peeps who got 1 from there are shitting themselfs "as there all stolen" all owned by NTHELL or Telepest, IF ITS AN OFFLINE BOX "been switched off by ntl" swop it with some1 you know (charge if really unlucky and get caught will only be HANDLEING) and maybe a bit of defrauding (if its your own box then charge will be THEFT ,piracy, and fraud) Soap and Showers come to mind,

Ideally you have to have your subscribed box online all the time, then you need a modded box with talkback disabled, That way you pay your subscription "min package" no nasty ntl engineer chops the wires in the main box" and ntl dont go the way of ON DIDGE, and in my case the four modded boxs are in the 3 bedrooms and lounge :ch1 "greedy fooker aint i"
still i dont see the kids anymore :ch3

nezzyjulie05

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i have the new infiity unlimited proggrammer im new at this any help will be gratfull thank you
rangerover7487 said:

can you send me the email please mate for the site or any other cable sites thank you

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
We are a satellite forum, not a cable forum. Our rules changed recently to discourage cable hacking chat. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.