NTV plus

roccovellhung

Reaction score
hi, my first posting and looking for some help

for sat TV in azerbaijan was going to use NTV Plus on W4 - using a strong SRT4375 decoder, and a via access 2 CAM.

If using an analogue TV what standard is required (noticed that the standard for this area is SECAM?)

Therefore do I require to buy a SECAM TV to watch NTV Plus?

I assume that the programmes are originally analogue, transmitted digitally (MPEG), and then require to be converted back to the original standard for watching on an analogue TV or am I getting confused somewhere...

any help appreciated

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
If the TV has a line input (either phono or SCART) then there should be no need to have a special setup on the receiver, or use the tuner output and RF lead.

Failing that, there is a chance you can use the line inputs of a video connected to the TV

roccovellhung

Reaction score
thanks for the reply channelhopper.

There are multiple TV's on the distribution therefore will just be using the standard coaxial RF connector on the TV's.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I think the only way would be with a standards converter that goes from PAL to SECAM. I dont know any sites selling them but one must exist

Still trying to get my head round the possibility of using a multi system VCR and using the line input from the satellite receiver, it may work.