NTV Turkey is great for Premiership and is FTA

A

alexdn32

Yep thats right , I find NTV Turkey one of the better channels for Premiership football , and its quite east to get it (If there are no trees in the way!)

NTV Turkey is broadcasting from Turksat 1C at 42 Degrees East.
In the UK you will only need a 80CM Dish and a Free to Air Receiver.

Also you can receive Discovery channel in English FTA aswell as a couple of great channels that broadcast in English (Cine5, CNBC-e (not a news channel like CNBC but general entertainment!)

NTV is located at 11892 H Symbol Rate 12800 FEC 5/6
Also at 12715 V SR 2965 FEC 3/4
Hope it helps
Alex

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK

valiant

Reaction score
Can someone help! I am new to this satellite game and wish to purchase a complete kit to watch my beloved charlton march to europe this summer, i am desperate for some advice. I was looking at spending a couple of hundred quid. What are these viewing cards all about? If i sound to thick to believe, could you direct me to a useful website.

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Personally I think you should try also: Al Jazeera Sport 7'W & 26'E , DSF Sport 19'E, TOP Channel 16'E & TV Sport RO 5'E....these all show premiership footy also some broadcast games live on Saturday's FTA!

Artist 2004

Anatolia correspondent
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
GoldMaster 7400 CIM 2MB with Kaon board 12.03.a5. Technomate 1000, Technomate 5200 USB.
Two 80cm offset dishes.
My Location
West coast, Turkey
Channel Hopper said:
Not any more
It still is at the moment - three premier league matches being shown this weekend...