Obscure Football Leagues

jozza

Reaction score
Im about to set my first sat systm in the coming weeks, and im pretty much clued on the 'avalability' of most of the major leagues in europe.

But my question is there a lot of obscure leagues shown via sat? For example do the Faroe Islands show their national league games? Does DigitAlb show Albanian games?

How about -

Finland
Romainia
Czech Republic
Poland
Austria
Belgium
Cyprus

Im obviously not going to be overly interested in all of them but it would be nice to know if they are available.

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
As a general rule, broadcasters will show the natonal league of their own country, so DigitAlb do show the Albanian league ("Kategoria superiore").

I know that Sky Italia have begun showing the Russian Premier League and they have said they will be showing the Romania league ("Liga I"). I'm pretty sure that you could gain access to channel that show the San Marino league ("Campionato Sammarinese di Calcio") via Sky Italia, and it wouldn't surprise me if the same applied to the Cypriot league ("Marfin Laiki League") via Nova Greece.

Digital+ show Argentine Primera División and Mexican Primera División.

This is a very good question.

mhku

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM Nano ~ sg2100
My Location
Midlands
Have you looked at _http://liveonsat.com/

jozza

Reaction score
mhku said:
Have you looked at _http://liveonsat.com/

Yep, i dont know how indepth it is as obviously at the mo very few leagues are running.

If by the time the season kicks off it does have all the listings then excellent, i was just asking as im new to the scene and dont really know what is being shown.

Zorba

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
3m(28.2E),1.5m(19.2E.13E,10E),1m (4W ,7W)1m (?).diseqc 10,sky plus,VU+,telergy iptv.
Satlook nit colour + Horizon hdsm.
My Location
Limassol, Sunny Cyprus
On Nilesat(and probably arabsat) there are many FTA sports channels and you will always find a match on, probably middle east ,arab and north africa,some live and unknown tournaments.dubai sport,abu dabi sport,kuwait sport,jsc sport and more. I doubt you will find all listings on liveonsat