Off topic chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

archive10

No, that's the answer to´"what is 6x7", or "how many roads must a man walk down..."
:cool:

I think you get to about 11 dimenstions in super-string theory.
Personally, I find it difficult enough to cope with 3, let alone 4 (time added).
Especially when standing 6 feet up on a bloody ladder with a complete 1.2 meter + polar mount assembly trying to get it onto a wall mount tube...

Incidentally, when I see someone playing MineCraft (or even Tetris), I have the urge to tell them to get a 6 m^2 storage room at Access, and try stuffin all your surplus belongings into that in real life. All the juggling and shuffling is bloody hard work to make all of it fit into the space provided...

A

Archive4

No, that's the answer to´"what is 6x7", or "how many roads must a man walk down..."
:cool:

I think you get to about 11 dimenstions in super-string theory.
Personally, I find it difficult enough to cope with 3, let alone 4 (time added).
Especially when standing 6 feet up on a bloody ladder with a complete 1.2 meter + polar mount assembly trying to get it onto a wall mount tube...

Incidentally, when I see someone playing MineCraft (or even Tetris), I have the urge to tell them to get a 6 m^2 storage room at Access, and try stuffin all your surplus belongings into that in real life. All the juggling and shuffling is bloody hard work to make all of it fit into the space provided...
Anyone got a Bablefish handy?

( PS my sideline job is international removals, if you need help to pack the storage room! )

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
I´m starting to believe the off topic thread is now ectopic!

clase10_14.jpg
312wCxSAX7L.jpg

A

Archive4

gp1.jpg gp2.jpg gp3.jpg gp4.jpg The main problem with concreting the whole garden, it does confuse the dogs,

sonnetpete

Grumpy Old Retired Moderator and quiz inquisitor..
Reaction score
Website
wordpress.com
My Satellite Setup
Laminas 1.2M fibre dish with an IBU, on a Clarke Tech USALS motor, covering 57E - 24.5W to an Octagon SX88. Displayed on a 20" Dyon LED TV.

Seperate 80 cm dish on 28E with a Humax Freesat for SWMBO.
Free Sat V8 meter. Sony Bravia 46" LCD, Sony BluRay and Home Cinema.
My Location
Normandy, France
Brian, don't you know it's bad luck to put boots on a table???

A

Archive4

Brian, don't you know it's bad luck to put boots on a table???
Don´t put new boots/shoes on the table and never put a hat on the bed!

They ain´t new boots, far from it! But thanks for the advice!

Anyway, had to dry them out somewhere.......

A

Archive4

Before anyone corrects my post on Nature Pics.
Here is the dish with the rubbers

sunday1.jpg

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
I was just randomly glancing on the main forum page and saw "Live cricket feeds", and instantly thought of crickets having their dinner...

A

archive10

I was just randomly glancing on the main forum page and saw "Live cricket feeds", and instantly thought of crickets having their dinner...
Dead cricket feeds would have been something, one way or the other...

RimaNTSS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Some SAT-related hardware.
My Location
N-E from Riga
Topic about everything! Just want to share one idea with you. If your kids do not want to eat make their dishes more attractive. It worked at my home. So, just an idea. IMG_20150530_124356 (Large).jpg

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
And for the adults... :D

chicken-breast-jpg.30913

A

Archive4

I will be a year older tomorrow, so no posts I suspect. Unless I have a bad day!

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
A

Archive4

OK, Birthday over, had a lovely job yesterday, 35m run in a crawl space under one house, followed by 5 meter run through very small conduit only designed for one cable to the next house! Broke the original cable so had to pull back and feed two new cables through. All worked in the end, but have to back tomorrow to fit 2nd feed into bedroom.

Glad I´m not claustrophobic or else no job, crawl space was only my body width in three places. Glad I went on that diet!

Status
Not open for further replies.