Off Topic- My nice new receiver! : )

EDW

Reaction score
Sorry to go off topic but I like it here so much that I am posting that I have been given a Digit All World SFT 2000 by my friendly sat. dealer to try out before he orders some for general sale at about £135.00 because he wouldn't know a key if it bit him in his rear so he has given it to me to blow up etc. It seems the idea is to have a cheap Dreambox but with no Ethernet (shame), expecting Linux open software to hit web soon if you don't want to use official warez.... . . http://www.allstb2000.cjb.net/

It has built in mulitcam (called supercam I think) and manual key entry as well as card slot. $ky Italia files are expected soon. If anyone is interested I'll keep you updated. S1 works well enough. I have tried S2 manual keys using Downloader 2.5 keys but no joy yet.

EDW

Reaction score
Not that anyone is remotely interested, but we SFT-2000 owners got our
upgrade today. It's almost as good as getting a postal order from your
gran! Sadly there is still no mention of Seasons support, and without that, the future is still grim.

Remember, this box only cost me £135.00, think about it before splashing out on cards and programmers that will be probably be useless in 12 months time.

You get

UCAS
Manual key entry
Diseq + USALS
5.1 sound
RGB
Cardreader
Two scarts
Loopthru
Dedicated editing software via null modem cable.

but the clock is crap.