Official Viewing card for Digi TV, where can i buy?

mariuss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Strong Motor Dish 1.1m with Inverto Black Ultra
My Location
Dublin-Ireland
mariust5 said:
As a rule , any provider is not allowed knowingly to sell subscriptions outside of the country where they are , but it works fine , i use 60-70cm ( the large mk4 zone 2 ) in the south east for digitv without any issues .
PS . They also know that a large portion of the subscribers are in other countries , you might have got a moody customer service operator , just bad luck .

no! this work only for romanians dth,u can buy online digialb card for example and more just google the provider and you il find out.for digi romania i recomand us to get someone from romania to get it...

vice

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 600
My Location
Kerry, IE
I see you're in Dublin, how is the Digi reception? I'm based in Kerry and interested to switch to Digi. I have a 120cm dish but strong wind. Do they have pm facility on this forum?

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Hello

Welcome to the forum vice

vice said:
Do they have pm facility on this forum?

Not available to new members until they have completed a few weeks of being an active posting member

mariuss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin-Ireland
as u can see my dish is 0.9 in Dublin and i receive digi well it has to rain very heavy to afect it i'l say with ur 120 dish should be no problem.

choccy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1500ci
My Location
Glasgow
Does anyone know where to buy satellite card for Digi Sports on 1west ? Think its Czech/Slovak Card. very difficult to gain information on this ???

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
Romanian/Hungarian I think. Check the site sponsors

mariuss

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin-Ireland
choccy07 said:
Does anyone know where to buy satellite card for Digi Sports on 1west ? Think its Czech/Slovak Card. very difficult to gain information on this ???
Use to know an romanian here in Dublin who do that,if u still looking for i'l find out for u

choccy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1500ci
My Location
Glasgow
Thanks for all the feedback. I'm unsure of what card I need - just trying to obtain Digisports 1 And 2 !! I think its Czech or Hungarian. but I also see it states digisports.ro on liveonsat.com !! maybe you guys can help. West Central Scotland just trying to get more footie. In summary I'm not really bothered which country it is asscoiated with because it may actually be the same transmission and company ???? Feedback more than welcome. knowledge is power and you guys are powerfull.

choccy07

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM1500ci
My Location
Glasgow
Doh ! Forgot to ask - is this the card that gets EPL ???