Wanted offset aluminium reflectors

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Did you get what you wanted in the end ? (Non Gibertini). There are plenty of other aluminium reflector makers in Europe, you could be best off with mass production from Eastern Europe, I did supply a Polish sourced offset reflector of about 90cms branded with the company logo, but it was some twenty years ago.

William Moore

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
na
My Location
Utah, USA
Did you get what you wanted in the end ? (Non Gibertini). There are plenty of other aluminium reflector makers in Europe, you could be best off with mass production from Eastern Europe, I did supply a Polish sourced offset reflector of about 90cms branded with the company logo, but it was some twenty years ago.
No, I have put that on the back burner, will do the big one I do have as a demo, then see if one of the rich guys in the area has any contacts in China. I know the chinese will make whatever you want, if you buy $10,000 worth.:(:(

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
The Chinese will produce anything, but there has been one supplying reflectors in two sizes in prime focus for weak satellite reception and they are not at a tolerance that performs well.

William Moore

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
na
My Location
Utah, USA
Just returned from an Avalon river boat cruise....seems that steel is the primary type reflector in the Netherlands as well.