Oh dear oh dear

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Now you are going to have to wait for next year to win the quadruple...

I don't know what Joe was thinking, without any subs for the whole second half, especially in such slippery cold weather condition...I mean everybody knows the chance of someone hobbling off in these conditions is by far greater than "oh, nothing is going to happen"

I know I am not as clever as he is, but for the life of me I would not have done this unless it was maybe 7 minutes to go or if you was leading 3 nil and 10 - 15 to go on a nice sunny day in your home ground.

So what is the outcome: Still lost the game, did not rest players for the next game, those who played are knackerd and bruised, and he lost Cudiccini due to a red...

Tze tze tze I think he started to believe his own hype there for a moment :)

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
i was gutted as well !!!(haha) 4 trophys hhmm lets see.......last month they got 3,barclays manager of the month + 2 more for the players.wonder what the 4th trophy will be.if liverpool win next week that wont be the carling cup,i dont think theyll win the champions league,the FA cup is gone(still lmfao),and we(man utd)will overtake them in the prem.

TWAG

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
don't know about that, but I am really enjoying the way it is developing. Shame though United did not manage to get a few more point at the beginning of the year, then it would have been really interesting. Credit to Chelsea in the PL; they won a lot of bad games where we only could draw...But lets wait and see...

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
If we can keep the majority of our remaining players fit then I think we'll win the PL. That's all I'm interested in. Nobody likes to see broken bones like WB's whoever they play for.

I think the CL is beyond us with the injuries we're picking up, and I don't give a flying **** about the Carling Cup now we've knocked all the big names out.

:-bunny :-bunny :-bunny

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
should make a good finish to the league with chelsea still having to play both man utd and arsenal.title race still wide open

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
BGonaSTICK said:
If we can keep the majority of our remaining players fit then I think we'll win the PL. That's all I'm interested in. Nobody likes to see broken bones like WB's whoever they play for.

I think the CL is beyond us with the injuries we're picking up, and I don't give a flying **** about the Carling Cup now we've knocked all the big names out.

:-bunny :-bunny :-bunny

Yeah, but having injuries is what is causing most clubs problems...very exiting times coming up