Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Either my ID Digital has finally gone gaagaa or 32 channels all having different names have begun transmitting on Eutelsat W2 It has got to be my receiver surely as they are all transmitting the same tropical fish scene. They all seem to have the same frequency 11617V SR 30000 3/4 . What is strange is that they all appear to have names of possible radio stations. Lyngsat confirms Aquavision Video on this frequency. Think I'll delete and rescan, something is not right here.

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
No not you topper, but that is actually what is going on.
It's the background wallpaper that accompanies the Digiturk radio channels, same as the skyitalia music choice thing used to be but a lot nicer on the eye.

L.:)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Thanks for that I thought I was going to have to get out my cables and reflash for a moment there, but if I press radio button which is what I do to listen to satellite radio channels it says no or bad signal. Ah so these are test transmissions for future radio channels but cos they are sending with background video they are like tv channels. Are they encryted as I do not hear anything or are they not transmitting yet??

Lancelot

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS1.
125cm Gibbi with Channelmaster feedhorn and Inverto C120 twin.
36v H to H 62E - 61.5W
My Location
South central
Can't remember at the mo and can't do owt about it for a few hours as I have just rebuilt this box after a breakdown and haven't put the SS1 back yet. Having said that I think that is what you get a-la sly Ital, vid but no aud on the encrypted radio.

L. :)