OK for starters?

TJExcalibur

TJExcalibur

Sleepy Hollow
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Hmm can't get the smilies to work :-doh!.I decided on a Channel Master 1.2 dish and an H to H motor. I see an Inverto Pro Hi-Gain Low Noise Lnb 3db With Again Of 70db Typical. Any good or is there a better one? Now I'm off searching for info on receivers. Now it gets really mind boggling. :confused:-bash;):eek:

J

Jeff_19341

You might find that the Channel master might be a tad too large for an H-H motor, perhaps other members might have some input about that.I would like to know where you are getting that LNB from. My Golden Interstar got hit by a firework yesterday and my spare that I got from Lidl is not up to scratch, so I'm looking for a new one.

TJExcalibur

TJExcalibur

Sleepy Hollow
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
JuMbuCk said:
You might find that the Channel master might be a tad too large for an H-H motor, perhaps other members might have some input about that.I would like to know where you are getting that LNB from. My Golden Interstar got hit by a firework yesterday and my spare that I got from Lidl is not up to scratch, so I'm looking for a new one.
PS Not 100% sure if I am allowed to post a link. cant see it in the regs.

Analoguesat

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Skybox F3
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Yes links are ok here. Its preferable to "cripple" the link changing http:// to h**p:// or something similar.

PS regarding your first post - the smilies were down earlier due to a forum software upgrade. They seem to be working ok now. :D

J

Jeff_19341

Hi TJExcalibur

Done a search, must learn to think before posting
h**p://w*w.satellitesuperstore.com/dishes-motors2.htm
does what you want
PM'd you about the LNB