OK it is the business end of the business end!!!!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Come on you reds lets have a smashing game so we can have THE classic final in Athens!

Beer is already in the gut, lots more in fridge, Manchester shirt is on, Premiere on dreambox ticking along I am so exited I could scream!!!!!:-bighappy :-applause :-thumb1

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
United are being completely outplayed, hopefully they put on a better performance in the second half, just to show how they can play.
Alex give them hell at half time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
yep, this did not lok United at all. Ronaldo was having a nightmare, and there was nothing you can do about stupid defending. Maybe they are starting to be tired, same as Chelsea. Milan and Liverpool have long given up on the league, so could take it easy there.
Oh well, let's hope they don't suffer a breakdown and lose to City on the weekend, there is still a league title to be won :-crying

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Obviously im very disappointed :(

Totally outplayed, if we had played another hour... i dont think we would have scored.

i wouldnt mind, but i think we made Milan look better than they are... i think Liverpool will beat them again... but easier this time.

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Ronaldo and Rooney were well off the pace tonight.

Kaka lived up to his reputation though but he doesn't seem to last 90 minutes.

wod

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1m channel master, jaeger smr1224, Inverto black ultra twin, technomate tm-1500ci, broken receiver vantage x221ci, New additions Skybox F5s and technomate tm-5402 HD arriving soon.
My Location
yorkshire
dont be so down lads plenty more to play for premiership and fa cup will be good to win in any ones book

the game was just disappointing as they never got going they we know they can do, bet jose is laughing we got knocked out but i dont care as they did too

so hard to say this go on liverpool make it what 6 or 7 european cups they won so far ?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
Both the United and Chelsea players look exhausted and lethargic, it's been a long hard season and it's showing.
Hopefully Arsenal can beat Chelsea on Sunday, United can get at least a point at City, and both sets of players can have a week off before the FA Cup final.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
I think if I would have been asked at the start of the season that we would take the premier league title, but would have gone out in the CH-L semi final and even lost the FA cup in the final to Chelsea, I would have taken that. Honestly, the way Chelsea kept buying in the summer and with the squad United have (i.e. good 11, 12 players but somewhat lightweight bench and without a midfield "enforcer") I did not think we would have such a good season to begin with. So, I was a bit disappointed yesterday, but if we manage to get the title I am absolutely over the moon (I still don't think it is in the bag, there will be another twist in the story). If after that we get the FA cup, well that would be the icing on the cake.
All in all, other than 3, 4 games this season it has been a delight to be a Manchester United fan, finally after 3 or so years they are back playing attacking football. Maybe next year with a couple of additions such as Owen "I wanna be Gatusso" Hargreaves and a slightly more reliable striker we will get to the CH final. :)
Let's just hope that the trip to Milan and the loss did not affect the players too much - I wanne see them go out and play some good football this weekend!!

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
North West
As usual, in this fixture, City will raise their game, and because of the 12:45 kick off I think a lot of United players will still be tired.
Hopefully the adrenalin of a derby match will get us a result, just no more injuries, please !!!!!!!!!!!

kerrywez

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7025, Dreambox 500s, Technomate 6900 Super, Foxsat HD Freesat, 90Cm and 1.2 CM
My Location
Co. Kerry, Ireland
City just might be in for a mauling, we need to restore the faith of our new fans, as for me I am very happy with our season so far and it can get way better, with a cup win and the league. Keep the faith and be very happy when we win both the cup and the league and leave Jose with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp, come to think of he looks like that most of the time anyway.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
Jose with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp
:D :D

good phrase :)

Yes all in all, a good season. they have played some very entertaining football... even to the point that neutrals have praised them :-ohmy

Looking forward to the Derby now

as far as the title goes.... TG is right! i think there is another twist yet, there always is with United... the boys from Old Trafford arent happy unless ive bitten off ALL my finger nails :(

winning by 5 points or more is too good to be true!!

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
kerrywez said:
,and leave Jose with a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp,

Hehehe nice phrase, will have to remember that one. I just hope that after the FA cup final he will look more like a chewed wasp :-rofl2