old sky one programmes

C

choccy

I want to find the name of an actor that starred in a sky one programme last year. Trouble is I cant remember the name of the programme either. Does anyone know of an archive site of old sky one tv programmes? It was one of those 9.00pm programmes, slightly sci-fi / cop style, but I cant really remember what the show was about even. I just remember the trailers for it with this actor starring in it (he looks a bit like Louis Theroux).
I realise how ridiculous this request appears, but any pointers would be appreciated.
Thanks

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
choccy said:
I want to find the name of an actor that starred in a sky one programme last year. Trouble is I cant remember the name of the programme either. Does anyone know of an archive site of old sky one tv programmes? It was one of those 9.00pm programmes, slightly sci-fi / cop style, but I cant really remember what the show was about even. I just remember the trailers for it with this actor starring in it (he looks a bit like Louis Theroux).
I realise how ridiculous this request appears, but any pointers would be appreciated.
Thanks
Think you're going to have to dig a little deeper Choccy, perhaps there's someone who collects back issues of skyguide. :)

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
It wasn't the total recall series was it, or whatever it was called?

C

choccy

Thanks for the reply Rolf.
Unfortunately thats' not the programme I mean, but it's that type of thing.
I have a picture of the guy. If I scan it, am I allowed to attatch it to a post here, and if so how?
Thanks

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes choccy, make sure that the file isn't too big, ideally a gif or jpeg. Then when you make the post, go into manage attachments and you can add the picture.

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
That is Louis Theroux

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Channel Hopper said:
That is Louis Theroux
Don't think so, looks similar, but the nose is wrong.

Attachments

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
Hes looking up in the first one

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, and so is his nose.:) The real Louis has a convex bridge.