On The Cheap

madog1690

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi all.. Ive been outa the satellite game for a while now so lost touch with equipment. last time i was at it my F1 vaci was the mutts nuts :eek: Im looking for a new reciever for pickin up movies and adult channels. Whats my best bet for the cheapest price.. Sorry guys i know youz no doubt get asked the same questions all the time :rolleyes:

the_wizzz

Slightly biased Technomate Seller
Reaction score
have a look at the technomate tm-1000 range

their cheapest is the tm-1000d at about £89...it's a FTA receiver and has frequent patch updates from darkman (check out alsat forum for more info)

madog1690

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the_wizzz said:
have a look at the technomate tm-1000 range

their cheapest is the tm-1000d at about £89...it's a FTA receiver and has frequent patch updates from darkman (check out alsat forum for more info)
Nice one pal.. Will do.. Not to sure about all these cams though

eghamhigh

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
echostar 808 2CI
Matrix Reloaded Cam
Fixed dish 13E
My Location
Surrey/Berks Border
madog1690 said:
Nice one pal.. Will do.. Not to sure about all these cams though

It seems likely that none of the current cams (Dragon, Matrix Reloaded, Matrix Revoltions, Magic CAM) will decode much in the near future as some of the providers eg T*quilla are using some sort of double encryption that is not cracked. T*S and Multi*vision are still viewable but I think the general concensus is not for long so it may be a good time to just buy the minimum. I would currently only buy a satellite receiver that had at least one CI slot (for a CAM) just to keep my options open.