One QBox for two TVs?

jdk303

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Channel Master 120 cm disk - Dreambox 7020S
My Location
Reykjavik, Iceland
Hi

I have a QBox One with DVB-S and DVB-T tuners and I have it connected to my TV via SCART (naturally). But, I also want to connect it to a second TV at the same time.

On my Dreambox 7020 I could connect the second TV with a coax cable to the analog output of the Dreambox, but I can't do this with the QBox, probably because the QBox isn't feeding the satellite video signal to the DVB-T tuner.

Do you know if there's a setting for this, or maybe a plugin?

Thanks!

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Why not use a Scart/RCA adaptor, and use the RCA A/V outputs of your Qbox through the adaptor to your second TV Scart.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
If one of your TV's is a flat screen HDMI one, connect it to the QBox using a DVI to HDMI cable.

I think there are also RCA (or phono) cable connections on the rear panel for Composite video and L/R audio, which should be able to attach straight to the AV3 (or AV4) of most TV's, or to the front connections (camcorder inputs) on the last range of VCR's.