Online Satellite system problem

My Satellite Setup
MVISON FCIS 9085 Usb Combo Conax and 55cm dish
My Location
UK Manchester
hi ,

My mate has bought a Satellite system on-line from http://www.sateuropa.co.uk/ .

He has now been waiting 10 days now for his delivery, does anybody have any good service from them i.e. did they deliver on time? and are there products good.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
They have 'order tracking' on their web site has he tried that?

Under Support > order tracking.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Some of the packages are shipped direct from the factory in Germany, although they normally advise you if they are coming from there.

They are not as good as they were when I first used them and in fact don't really use them any more, but their products are good, even if the service has lost the personal touch.

J

Jeff_19341

I would not touch them with a bargepole, had bad dealings with them. Lack of communication, buck passing, and bad customer relations.

I ordered some goods direct from hm-sat.de last thursday and they were delivered on tuesday. They cleared Gatwick customs on Friday and sat around all the holiday weekend in my local UPS depot.