Only a faint signal.

nelson_b

Contributor
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Strong 4375 driving a 2.4 m Channel Master dual focus offset + Invcom Quad C120 K/U l.n.b. + BSC 421 and Zinwell C band l.n.b.,s - DR HD F15 - TM5302 - Octagon SX88+Optima - GT Media V7 - HD receivers. + other dishes currently in use - Antique 3.0 m Prodelin P.F. - Channel Master 1.8 m offset - Channel Master. 1.2 m.
My Location
North West Yorkshire - near Lancashire & Cumbria borders.
My fault for not giving an axis lol, all depends if 0.3 is enough accuracy, that will add up to a few mm over a length such as a metre...
5.2mm if my calcs are correct!

Maybe time to replace it i think .... i hadn,t noticed it was out of sync - maybe its been dropped ? :(

RustySpoons

Sleepy Hollow
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
50E - 30W
2x CM 1.2m Polar Mount/Jack
65E- 65W
Gibertini 1m OP100 - STAB HH100 - Inverto Black Ultra 0.2 Twin
Mutant HD51
Edision Primo IP S2
Dreambox DM800HD
Venton Unibox HD2
Sony Bravia 55" 4K
My Location
South Wales
Time to replace it i think .... maybe its been dropped ? :(
From what I read about those, they are out a bit when using them for Absolute measurements, I don't think they were designed to be used as a spirit level but for Relative stuff.

Ideally something with a Calibration function is needed, the one I've ordered has that and the "Digital Protractors" the others have posted do as well. you sit them on a surface that's fairly level, hit calibration, do that side then rotate it 180 and then continue with the calibration. It will then be at Absolute 0, does not really matter if the surface you did the calibration on is not perfectly flat as it works it out between the two calibration points, but it has to be rotated 180 on exactly the same spot if that makes sense.

This one will be with me Monday, I can let you know what it's like? But it definitely does a full calibration and saves it...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01MAZJSCQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1