only preview chanel working

anle

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7000
My Location
usa
Hi I'm newbie
I have dreambox 7000 after 2 confusing days working with Emu and keys , now I only can watch preview chanel !!!!!! can your guy tell me what did i do wrong ? I'm using Gimini image alone with Evocam 1.2 and i really don't know what kind of key i did put in , I need some help Keys (how to)

dig deep

Prince of Birthdays
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dream7020 and AZ Elite and a few DM800
My Location
Sweden
There is a very good Idiot´s guide here at this site

Read that first and then, if U still have problems, come back here again:)

anle

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 7000
My Location
usa
Thanks dig deep for reply . I read Idiot's guide few time already , but still can find the way how to do it right. Here is my problem:
I been follow the guide and flashing Gimini image 350 it seem like works fine , when i'm install evocamd 2.01, 1.07 , but can not ativate it !!!! here what i did:
- blue button > setup > common interface >addons >manual install . and i have susessful install , exit out and try to go next step to activate Emu I just install but don't show the " Evocam xxx" to activate ,please some one help and point to me a current working key and explain more for me on that step . I been reade idiot's but still don't understand completely , thanks in advance...

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
You might have better luck on a USA Dreambox site anli if it's help with keys for Dish or Bev you need.

I've moved this thread to the appropriate Dreambox section.

Llew