Open this file if you like Swedish night clubs

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Believe it or not, I once was in a bar called the Blue Oyster in 1996, when we saw the name we just had to have a look :p. It was indeed full of leather wearing mustached guys, but as this was bike week in Daytona Beach it sort of was undersandable. AS a matter of fact, everybody in the whole town was like this, all 50,000 (or more?) Actually I did enjoy my evening there, and even won a t shirt! There were some tasty birds there n'all. Ah those memories...

But to all those who rejoice in vain: The Blue Oyster in the poll is not the one from Daytona beach, it is indeed the the one from the movie!

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
The Power Point presentation was a trick obviously. There are only two women in AbbA. All, smoke and mirrors.

The Blue Oyster does, indeed, sound a bit queer (black facia, blue neon sign, happy hour vodka whatevers, devoius blokes with a taste for Yorkshire Pudding? YMCA....et al).

For someone that knows the Berlin equivalent of the Blue Oyster all too well - I vote for the Swedish Birds anyway; albeit, those boobs looked a bit too tight in most cases.

Certianly think of packing a puncture repair kit (with the lube and condoms) if you ever get the chance to man-handle them ;)

Have Fun,

Mark.

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
mljgmljg said:
albeit, those boobs looked a bit too tight in most cases.

Naah not a problem for me...nobody is perfect :)

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
6 Votes so far for the mature content haven......

whats that all about then....

ive got nothing against gays..... as long as there women :)

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
RedDevil_UK said:
6 Votes so far for the mature content haven......

whats that all about then....

I think it is really simple: We got 6 people here who prefer to go to a mature content bar...not to forget that I had a vote or two on this field before I changed it to the Blue Oyster :D
I just thought that as we are a multi national multi everything forum we need to have this option as well. No matter what, you got to have a sense of humour! :)

BarMoo

Post Meister
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2xPace 430N, 1xNokia MM9800, 1xNokia 80cm Sat Dish, 1xGibertini 120cm, Big Fat Furry Puss
My Location
Berlin, Germany.
@ red, nah, I don't think you want them to be mature content. If I were you I would stick to straight birds performing lewd mature content-style acts .-)

Besides its only T_G that stumbled into 'The Blue Oyster' (by accident:-doh! ).

Queer bars in Berlin have much butcher sounding names; like 'Fist' or 'The Rack'. Thankfully, lesbians prefer walls with a colour other than black and windows in their bars ;)

Did I just say that?

Mark.