Openbox X800

doktorofsat

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
C BANDIT
My Location
QTH
Please tell me if Openbox X800 have blindscan!

Thx in advance

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
no only the openbox x810 have a blindscan,but the sensitivy of the tuner is real bad,i have here an old koskom 3510 ,old hardware revision,where i change the bootloader with a jtag interface,now iam running the orginal openbox software on it,this koscom tuner is much better,then the orginal from the openbox x800,but only the old modells,without on off swtich on the bakckside you can modify,the newe one,that have the swtich,you cannot do a software change!
best thing you have both boxes x 800 and x810,with the x 810 you make the scan,and after that you load the settings from the blindscan receiver,into x 800 ,i dont know why the tuner is so bad of x 810,and i also dont know why the openbox hd never hit the market,maybe the company does not exits anymore !

if you need a good fast blindscan,i recomend you the smart mx 04,i have one here,scans every satellite in 3 minutes,when you need one,send a pm!
the openbox x 810 needs 20 minutes,and the scanning result is the same,i found no diffrence,in the number of channels that has been found!