Other Boards

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
I sometimes post on other sat boards, some are good, some are bad. One of boards can be found in the link section of this site. I won't say the name of this site but every time I make a post the thread gets looked. Sometimes I use the name I use here, and other times I post under a different name. I don't care for this unnamed site, it's full of do-gooders and mostly covers sky only, and all the members seem to fight all the time.

See if you can figure out what site I am talking about.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Had a quick look on the one I think you mean Razor, but haven't found it too bad in the past. There are a few refugees from the newsgroup school of posting there, but mostly the posters seem OK.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
I did see the odd post from yourself, mostly on the Tech. side, it must be said. BTW I logged on to satsuk last week and noticed that instead of members on line it listed their passwords. By looking who was in red, green, purple it was not hard to work out who was who.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
That's interesting Razor, I'll let Chris know, not the most secure of errors. :)

Change mine once a week anyway, but all the same we'd better find out what happened, can you describe exactly what you saw and where it was? Sorry, just saw that you said where. :) Which column was the information in?

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
On the front page, down near the bottom it lists users on line, It then gives a list this list seemed very long for the time of day. When I had a good look I noticed my password also my name (razor) also two red names one was rolfw the other unknown. Quite a few unknown and took it that if my password was listed so was anyone else who was logged on.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
OK thanks Razor, was obviously a script error, as I said, I'll let Chris know and he can put a bug report into vBulletin.