Over My Dead Body!

N

net1

Channel 4 is looking for participants for a new documentary which will show their body decompose when they die.

The controversial documentary will be the first of its kind in the UK - where human decomposition has never been studied before.

Channel 4 said the results of Dust to Dust could help forensic pathologists in their investigation.

The experiment will take place in a "secure and secret location" and would need full consent of the donor and their family.

The channel has not yet started looking for donors for the programme, which follows the controversial screening of an anatomy on Channel 4 by Gunther von Hagens.

Channel 4 Director of Television, Kevin Lygo, said today: "This is a scientific experiment. Death isn't a subject we should avoid. It's an absolutely valid subject to examine death and see what happens to the body.

"The scientific community admits that they are woefully uninformed about what happens to the body when somebody dies.

"It is quite early days yet and we haven't got a donor.

"It has to be completely above board. There will be nothing salacious about it."

Channel 4 is also to screen a programme called Anatomy for Beginners, a four-part series where Gunther von Hagens performs human dissection, filmed in a lecture theatre in Germany.

Procode

Reaction score
My Location
North of England
I'll be no use to them then, I ain't planning to go for yonks, and I'm hoping they'll all be gone before me .. :)

Procode ..

waverider

Salty Tech Monster Bod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Protek 9750 HD IP, Spiderbox 9000HD. Cryptik Digital H-H Mount with1.2m Oval Dish and a box in the garage consisting of 2 obsolete STBs, various Cards and a couple of cams!
My Location
South East England
Just send them round here net.....I have a neihbour that looks like thier decomposing !

T_G

The Consumate Dreamer
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1 GigaBlue Quad plus, 1 Dreambox 5620, MOTECK SG2100A DISEqC Motor, 120 cm noname offset dish, Humax 95 cm offset dish and a few UK digiboxes.
My Location
Somewhere where the Sauer is Kraut and the Wurst is Brat
Obviously they never thought of Camilla O-Ha

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
Ouch. Harsh, but true. :p