pace 2200

skitza

Reaction score
Can someone tell me if you have use a null modem lead to connect a pace 2200 to libdebug/dibdebug also has anyone got a cfg file that works with this reciever i have hard wired a com lead into the box using null modem pinout but have had either failed com connection or no response also has anyone got the schematic for this box or grundig gds300 so i can wire a jtag into them any help apprecieted thanx

geoffreys

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Satellite Setup
Famaval 2.4m dish, Invacom 0.2dB LNB (single), Pace 430N
My Location
Famagusta District, Cyprus
Yes, a null modem lead IS required. But try reversing TXD and RXD leads. What some call TXD others call RXD!
Geoff

skitza

Reaction score
Thanxs for that info i will try this can you recomend cfg file for the 2200 also i want to wire a jtag into this box have you any information on pinout locations please correct me if im wrong but the location is the 11 holes left of the card reader at the front of the board and i need 7 wires connecting a buffered jtag to TD0=125 TD1=121 TMS=122 TCK=123 TRST=124 GND=118 VCC can you shed any light on this or a schematic for the box so i can trace it myself it would be most appreciated also what do think of the flashlink cable and psd pro came across it last nite and was very interesting i have the datasheet for the flashlink if your interested im sorry to ask for so much info but just need a point in the right direction

Dreambox69

Reaction score
Hi all,

I also have a Pace 2200 box.
Can someone give me some more details about the hobby playing i can do with this box, besides the normal operations.

I have experience with normal equipment like Dreambox, Samsung 9500 and programming a lot of different cards.

Just am wondering if this Skybox can do some nice tricks aswell :)

To start with ,can i change the order of channels in the EPG ? :)

thanks all,

DB