morgan

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Hi all,

Little help needed...again!!

I have a Pace 2500s3 that was working fine. I decided to force a software upgrade. However it has been on for over 6 hours and nothing happened. I disconnected the cables and even when I remove the satellite aerial it still displays the updating software screen. I have switched off the power for over 2 hours but when re-connecting it automatically goes on to the updating sofware screen with all 4 lights on the digibox?

Help my kids screaming for Cbeebies!!

Cheers
Morgan

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Not normally a good idea to disconnect the dish when doing a forced update Morgan, but it may not be terminal.

Try pulling the plug out of the wall, make sure that the dish coax is connected, and press the backup button on the box while plugging back in. This may restart the forced update, if it does, leave it running overnight, they will normally complete the procees given time.

If this doesn't work, leave it unplugged at the mains for a bit and then just try plugging it back in.

morgan

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Ok just got back from work and the software update is apparently still in progress, 8 hours later!!!

If I disonnect everything and just power up the receiver again it autmatically goes into update software mode with all lights on.

:(
Morgan