Pace co-founder launches new digital receiver company -

N

net1

Pace co-founder launches new digital receiver company -
According to a recent article in ERT Weekly, Pace co-founder Barry Rubery is setting up a new company, Fusion Digital Technology, in association with Turkish consumer electronics manufacturer Beko, to target the international market for digital TV receivers.

In the UK, the first fruits of the collaboration will reportedly be a 28-inch IDTV (scheduled to be launched next month), followed by a Freeview set-top box in August and a PVR in September. Intriguingly, ERT reports that the company has also acquired its own "bandwidth" in which to broadcast an on-screen EPG - presumably on one of the multiplexes not controlled by the BBC or Crown Castle.

Research at Companies House shows that the new venture was incorporated in October last year, with an address registered in Nun Monkton, Yorkshire.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What's also good about this is that they are planning to market a 14inch IDTV initially in the region of £200, but i would guess the prices will drop as time goes on.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Beko had a superb widescreen TV on show at last years Mediacast incorporating new LCD technology for sharper definition

Strange partnership choice, I hope theres no downward trend on specification and QC, just to get more out the door