Pace Mss 100

ladybird

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a PACE MSS 100 digibox and analog satellite which I use only to receive European Analogue Channels. A couple of months ago it stopped working. When I switch it on it comes up with the blue screen and NO SIGNAL. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I do not have the manual anymore and I have no clue on what to do.

I thank anyone that will help with this.

Ladybird xx

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
ladybird said:
Hi All,

I have a PACE MSS 100 digibox and analog satellite which I use only to receive European Analogue Channels. A couple of months ago it stopped working. When I switch it on it comes up with the blue screen and NO SIGNAL. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I do not have the manual anymore and I have no clue on what to do.

I thank anyone that will help with this.

Ladybird xx
Hi Ladybird
You could look here :-

http://www.netcentral.co.uk/satcure/mss100.htm

Some notes on 'blue screen/no signal' faults.

Llew

meldrew

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
North West
The satcure site is a work of technical genius. They do an opt in newsletter too which is also available on the web.

You could try connecting it to your $ky dish and see if the blue screen goes away which would then indicate an LNB fault.

How I loved my MSS200. It really was awesome in its day!