• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

pace prima box..knackered?

My Satellite Setup
1m Orbital Motorised Dish, Fixed 65cm Fortec Dish on Astra 1, Fixed 45cm Minidish on Hotbird, Pace MSS500, TM-5600D CI USB Super, Nokia 9800s, Skystar USB 2, Grundig Sky Digibox, Manhattan Plaza XT-M
My Location
High Wycombe, Nr London, UK
I have a Pace Prima analogue stb.. I think it's knackered but I'm really not sure.

My 19.2e dish is perfectly aligned and i get most channels with no sparklies when I connect my Grundig GSR1MKII to the dish.

But when I connect the pace prima all I get are sparklies, bad reception and the such.. It is nothing to do with the connection between the TV/stb as it's on SCART and I get a perfect picture on the boxes menu screens.

Also, when I tune a frequency in (get an acceptable picture) and press ok.. the menu disappears off screen and the signal worsens, like the box changes the signal buy a few Mhz/Ghz..

Sorry I can't be a bit more specific..I'm writing this from memory of when i was tinkering with the box a few weeks ago... might bother digging out the box again and writing a more detailed description later..

Can anyone be of any help from this little information? Thanks guys :)