Pace reciever

pixey

Reaction score
My Location
South UK
I have a good analogue Pace receiver 80 cm dish millenium programmer and some gold cards. Does anyone know if there is anything up there that is worth having a look at and if so where it is??

Thanks

Pixey

schematic

Reaction score
Not unless you got a D2MAC decoder to go with this pace receiver ! there about 9 channels left on thor 1 deg west but for how long is anyones guess.

The only videocrypt channel left is television x on 16 deg east but no files for it.

Regards

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Anyone wants a D2MAC decoder, I'll send them one ofe mine. :)

Rolf

pixey

Reaction score
My Location
South UK
Where does the D2MAC decoder plug into the Pace receiver, it has a card slot on the front and used to work with sky analogue?

Pixey

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
[updated:LAST EDITED ON 08-May-02 AT 09:41 AM (GMT)]There is a decoder scart socket on the back of some of the better spec' models Pixey, but I can't remember whether it will work when connected to a normal scart socket. I believe it does, as it decodes the already transmitted picture and basically adjusts the transmitted information.

Rolf

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
What model of Pace ?

Not the 2000/2020/9000 series I hope.

pixey

Reaction score
My Location
South UK
I can't remember at the moment CH I will have a look later and post.
I seem to rember now that there is a decoder scart on the rear though.

Pixey

J

JohnnyB

It depends what you mean by good, and whether you understand more than English. Look at the back of a satellite magazine for the satellites still tranmsitting analogue or at http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/Europe.shtml. You will find radio channels here as well. I reckon there's a lot there, especially when you probably paid next to nothing for your kit!

pov oatcakes

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
working in staffs moorlands
i will have your d2mac
for free!!!!!!!!!! plz plz plz plz i ve got a 80cm dish and a pace prd 900 . plz plz plz