Panam Sat Signal problems

D

Diversey

My Location
Dubai
From time to time I am having problems with regular picture freezing and 'No Signal' with ARY Free to Air channels on Panam Sat reception in the Middle East.

I have changed Diseq and checked all wire connections, at times the signal is very strong 97% other times No signal at all. Could it be a LNB problem ?

I have a Technosat 6500 Multi-card receiver.

Advice would be gratefully received to resolve this problem.

Diversey

rolfw

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Certainly sounds like it could be an LNB malfunction, it's a relatively cheap item to replace as well.

B

biggie_1

My Satellite Setup
SATELLITE
My Location
SATELLITE CAMS
Hi
I Live In Berkshire Reading. South, Uk, Is It Possible To Catch Panam Sat 68.5 East From Uk

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you lived on the top of a hill with a clear view to the horizon you may be able to point at it (4 degrees elevation), you would need probably a 1.2 metre dish or bigger to pick up the European beam.

B

biggie_1

My Satellite Setup
SATELLITE
My Location
SATELLITE CAMS
Thanks For That Information
I Need Help To Updateing My Magic Cam I Have A Funcard 4 And Infinity Programer Can Any Body Help Me Please I Would Be Very Greatfull.
Thank You All In Advance All Of You Are Very Genius, Keep Up The Good Work

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Post the request in the appropriate section and I'm sure that someone will answer you. :)

B

biggie_1

My Satellite Setup
SATELLITE
My Location
SATELLITE CAMS
I'm New To This Website So Please You Tell Me How To Post New Threds.

rolfw

rolfw

Staff member
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Press the new thread button, it is on the top left of every section.

Attachments